Introduction of 5052 aluminum for fuel tank plate of petrol tankerThe fuel tank of a fuel tanker is a container for storing fuel and a source of power for the engine. Aluminum alloy fuel tank trucks usually use 5052 aluminum plate and 5754 aluminum plate....
Introduction of 5052 aluminum for fuel tank plate of petrol tanker
The fuel tank of a fuel tanker is a container for storing fuel and a source of power for the engine. Aluminum alloy fuel tank trucks usually use 5052 aluminum plate and 5754 aluminum plate. The aluminum alloy fuel tank itself has good corrosion resistance, excellent workability and light weight, and is very popular for heavy-duty vehicles with high fuel consumption and high fuel quality requirements.
5052 aluminum plate is the most used alloy in the aluminum series. It has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, and medium strength. It is widely used in fuel tanks, oil pipes, transportation vehicles, and ships. Hardware products, electrical appliances, etc. Among them, the fuel tank material accounts for a large proportion.
Specification of 5052 aluminum for fuel tank plate of petrol tanker
* Material temper: O, H111, H112, H114, H116, H32, etc;
* Thickness (mm): 4-8mm, the normal thickness is generally: 5, 6, 7, 8mm;
* Width (mm): 1500mm-3450mm
The typical width of tanker body/Cylinder and Bulkhead/Wash Board: 1500/1600/1800/2000/2200/2400mm
* Length (mm): 500-16000mm
Typical length: 5500/5750/6000/7500/7850/8600/11800mm
* Production standards: GB/T 3880, EN14286, EN485, ASTM B209, or according to customer's special requirements
* Applicable fields: fuel tank materials, molds, anodizing materials, trolley boxes, 3C products, automobiles, silos, etc.
Advantages of 5052 aluminum for fuel tank plate of petrol tanker
- Light weight: good weight loss effect, 5052 aluminum plate for fuel tank can reduce body weight, reduce fuel consumption and exhaust gas.
- Corrosion resistance and durability. 5052 aluminum plate is a typical anti-rust aluminum pole, which is not easy to rust and can be used for a long time.
- Good cleaning effect. Aluminum fuel tank can prevent rust corrosion in the tank, avoid oil pollution, and ensure fuel efficiency
- High strength, 5052 aluminum plate has high strength, especially strong fatigue strength, and cracks are not easy to appear when subjected to violent impact.
- Economic and environmental protection. Aluminum alloy has a high recycling rate and is an environmentally friendly material.